Skip to main content

Boating Holidays - Conditions

  1. • To confirm your reservation for a lift Cruise, you must pay a deposit of 25 percent of the fare. The remaining amount of the fare (75 percent) must be met prior for 60 days.
  2. • If you wish to cancel your booking, you must do so in writing. The cancellation date is the date of receipt of your letter.
  3. • If you cancel more than 60 days before the start of the trip, you owe only the deposit. If canceled less than 60 days before the start of the trip, you will be charged the full amount.
  4. • Refunds can only be made if the journey can be resold.
  5. • These conditions are standard for cruisbranche. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance..When unforeseen circumstances the ship is not available, we will do everything possible in order for you to find another ship with similar comfort and same capacity. If this is impossible, then we will refund the already paid rent fully and immediately without any compensation.
  6. .We do everything possible to make the trip according to plan, but we are not responsible and does not compensate if the cruise stopped or interrupted  by repairs , strikes, floods, drought or other conditions unless it is clearly  our responsibility .
  7. • The guest must therefore at all times accountable to behave towards the ship and its crew.
  8. • The guest must in no way cause inconvenience compared to the other passengers.
  9. • Smoking is prohibited inside the ship. On the terrace is permitted provided no disruption to others.
  10. • If the host / guest nuisance in respect of the other passengers and / or the ship, we are entitled to deny you access to the ship. In this case there is no refund of monies paid.
  11. • You must clean the room to leave on departure.
  12. • In case of loss of keys is € 75, - charged.
  13. • The cruise includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on board. Dietary requirements like prior express. Coffee, tea and water are all day at your disposal. Other drinks are daily settled on present price list.
  14. • If the weather conditions and / or a defective lock or lift is not possible (justified) to sail, an alternative program can be offered.
  15. • The Black Pearl and the crew are not liable in the event of sickness, accident, death or loss of personal property on board or during excursions and / or excursions.
  16. • Personal travel, risk or cancellation insurance is not included in the price, it is recommended that this insurance (s) itself exit.
  17. • If you make a reservation and the corresponding payment meets, you accept these conditions.