travel schedule 2020
Sailing trips to Ghent all weekends on request, from Friday / Saturday weekend trips.
Sailing trip Ghent: Thursday June 4 - Sunday June 7 | FULL
Travel Program 2020
• Embarkation at around 10.30 a.m.
• Approximately 10.45 am departure to Ghent via the Ghent-Terneuzen canal. Along the way we provide lunch.
• We will moor in Ghent around 2:30 pm, in the vicinity of the city.
• Spend the night on board. A delicious breakfast in the morning.
• Around 10.30 am: departure for Terneuzen, with lunch on the way.
• Around 2 p.m.: arrival in Terneuzen. Farewell to Black Pearl
Sailing trips to Ghent all weekends, departure on Friday or Saturday. All prices include accommodation / breakfast and lunch on the day of departure and arrival. Sailing trips on request. Departure also possible on Monday / Tuesday. If you have booked a 3 or 4 day trip, you have the chance to discover Ghent 1 or 2 days longer.
Friday to Monday: 55 euros per person per day.
Friday to Sunday: 57 euros per person per day.
Saturday to Sunday: 60 euros per person per day (min. 4 people).
All the aforementioned prices are based on a minimum of 2 people per trip.
Do you want to book a sailing holiday or book a sailing trip to Ghent? You can do this via our booking form or by telephone on 06-53871300